Help! 3.4 or 4oz cup

TheTruTaric

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2021
Messages
105
Reaction score
54
Location
Michigan, Farmington
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im prepared to ship corals for the first time after having a request. I am about to purchase the pee cups from the doctor but should i get the 3.4oz or the 4oz? Thanks. Also where do you guys get the Styrofoam boxes? <3
 
Im prepared to ship corals for the first time after having a request. I am about to purchase the pee cups from the doctor but should i get the 3.4oz or the 4oz? Thanks. Also where do you guys get the Styrofoam boxes? <3
I use for for more water content
 
I would think you would want more water than that. Lfs use them but every coral I have received shipped has been in a plastic bag with some method to keep the coral upside down suspended in the water. This is for hard coral frags, mostly sticks, and or anything on a plug . Some of the shipments I have received were packed in boxes from uline. They have cardboard boxes that match the styrofoam box size. I have never shipped just received.
 
Last edited:
How big are the frags? Nubs or chubs?
Good luck & thanks for shipping! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new