Help a fellow reefer.

ablemad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I have unfortunately gotten white bugs on my SPS in a fully stocked system. I feel like my only option is to try an in tank treatment.. Looking further into how to deal with these pests I have realised that Interceptor is impossible to find In Europe and Dr. G's dip (has the same stuff ind it as interceptor) is only available in the US.

I'm desperate to get my hands on a bottle and my hope is that someone in the US will be so kind as to be proxy me a bottle. ? Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

OP
OP
A

ablemad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I did try, but these things are impossible for my phone to catch. I did however find another video that shows them exactly as I saw them in my tank.

Attachments

• 1301253-b9cf68d6a583837db87bc7bb194e2fdb.mov
    12.8 MB

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased dr G’s coral dip several weeks ago just to have on hand. I had to contact them directly after no order confirmation/shipping information and was told they are out of stock.

LOVEROCK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased dr G’s coral dip several weeks ago just to have on hand. I had to contact them directly after no order confirmation/shipping information and was told they are out of stock.
is there a rampage of white bugs ? leading to the no stock

OP
OP
A

ablemad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang.. I'm happy to say that I have actually found 1 place that says they have here in EU. Fingers crossed...

Dr. G's is not officially an in tank treatment, but enough people have had success with that it seems safe to try. Just know your inverts may suffer or die.

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang.. I'm happy to say that I have actually found 1 place that says they have here in EU. Fingers crossed...

Dr. G's is not officially an in tank treatment, but enough people have had success with that it seems safe to try. Just know your inverts may suffer or die.
That’s good news. Let us know how it works.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back