Help bta in trouble

Jack biocube 32

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2021
Messages
59
Reaction score
14
Location
sksjshdhhdhe
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all I have no clue what’s happening to my bta. I have never seen him pull in like this before. Nitrate 3, Amonia 0. All my corals are doing fine but I am little concerned at the state of my bta. He was perfectly healthy this morning

945815CE-469E-43F2-ACE0-AE89DC1C7ADB.jpeg 87C87B1D-71F7-40B0-A915-1F0ADA6285AA.jpeg
 
How it looked this morning
 

Attachments

  • 131BC46E-FAF4-4CF4-AA67-25501D546F47.jpeg
    131BC46E-FAF4-4CF4-AA67-25501D546F47.jpeg
    187.7 KB · Views: 62
  • C0BA10A8-109D-4AE6-8C62-CF2B114280DB.jpeg
    C0BA10A8-109D-4AE6-8C62-CF2B114280DB.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 51
The rest of my tank now
 

Attachments

  • A80FA62B-6C59-4720-BA28-1EC3D244F5DC.jpeg
    A80FA62B-6C59-4720-BA28-1EC3D244F5DC.jpeg
    231.3 KB · Views: 40
Leave it alone. Unless the problem persists, mouth is gaping or losing tentacles there isn't a problem.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new