Help Congratulate @LiveWire on Being Excellent

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @LiveWire for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thank you for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. With you kind and informative posts, we as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do.

Congrats @LiveWire !!!!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you for your excellence!!!

DogClapping.gif

LiveWire

Master Electrician/Certified RODI Guru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow... I am truly speechless.;Wideyed

I love this forum and the family that has been built here through the years. I have been reefing for it seems like forever (Starting back when you only had books for reference and trial and error was the way of reefing) and I have a huge passion for this hobby that we all love. I just try to share my knowledge of ups and downs with those that need a little help and will continue to do so for as long as I can. I am always happy to help out so if you ever need any other forum help please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you very much @dbl, the Reef2Reef Team , And the entire Reef2Reef community that make Reef2Reef Awesome. I am truly honored and still a bit speechless:)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back