Help Congratulate @LiveWire on Being Excellent

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
15,944
Reaction score
83,684
Location
SW Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @LiveWire for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thank you for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. With you kind and informative posts, we as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do.

Congrats @LiveWire !!!!
 
Thank you for your excellence!!!

DogClapping.gif
 
Wow... I am truly speechless.;Wideyed

I love this forum and the family that has been built here through the years. I have been reefing for it seems like forever (Starting back when you only had books for reference and trial and error was the way of reefing) and I have a huge passion for this hobby that we all love. I just try to share my knowledge of ups and downs with those that need a little help and will continue to do so for as long as I can. I am always happy to help out so if you ever need any other forum help please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you very much @dbl, the Reef2Reef Team , And the entire Reef2Reef community that make Reef2Reef Awesome. I am truly honored and still a bit speechless:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new