Help Congratulate @Mastiffsrule on Being Excellent

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I just got home and sat down. I cannot say what an honor this is. I am totally surprised and especially grateful.

There really are no words (I can think of anyway :)) to show my appreciation. It means a lot because not only have I started to know you all, but I feel I’m part of a great community. It’s more than a simply putting up a post, it’s about caring about the post that I put up.

Anyway, I could go on and on, but we see what happens when my posts get too long @ngoodermuth ;Joyful;Nailbiting;HappyAgain I am greatly appreciative of all.

Thank you.

Haha, go on as long as you’d like... and never be afraid to voice your opinions :)

Congratulations, and keep being awesome [emoji41]
 
Congratulations! Well deserved!

OtterProud.gif
 
Thanks again all. Wife just came home and first thing I said instead of hello was I got a new badge.

LOL! I am sure that she was duly impressed! ;Happy
 
Thanks again all. Wife just came home and first thing I said instead of hello was I got a new badge.
I did the same thing when I got mine! My wife rolled her eyes at me lol
 
Congratulations to @Mastiffsrule for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

R2R has extended a big thanks for going way above and beyond to make the forum the amazing place it has become.

YOU are a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind, yet very informative.

You make us all feel like a big happy family.

You SCORED new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. .

Congratulations @Mastiffsrule !!!!


What else could I say?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new