Help coral bad health.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mawnkey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mawnkey

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Location
Wichita
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guys not doing so well. What can I do to help it along? It's the small blue spot I believe its a chalice
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1330797114850.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1330797114850.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 188
It looks pretty bad. :( I'm not sure of the luck you're going to have getting it healthy again. Did you buy it like that or has it just deteriorated?
 
I was told that it started doing bad for them then it starter getting better. Then it started getting worst in my tank. I originaly had it in front and have since moved it all the way to the side of my tank were the light is the lowest. I was just wondering if there was anything I could try someone said to dip it but Idk if that would be a good idea. I have revive
 
Chalices are much more sensitive to parameter fluctuation than most other LPS. The only thing that will really help it to stabilize your parameters, which I am sure are fluctuating wildly.
 
You'll need to invest in some good test kits to properly know what to do to fix things. I recommend Salifert kits.
 
hey man! bring your water to the meeting tonight and we will get it tested to atleast give you a startign point! also if you want bring the coral with you! i have 3 chalices in my tank that are coming back that looked just like that! let me know man!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new