Help! Coral Beauty curved

marinefisher

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2023
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
Location
united kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since about 8 hours ago my coral beauty fish has had a curve and is struggling to swim. They have been on their side but have had no luck in straightening their body out. Any tips or anyone know what this might be or what caused it? Thanks in advance

IMG_7403.jpeg
 
Sorry but it appears to be moribund which basically means it's dying/near death
Hopeful I'm wrong
Could it be swim bladder? Do you know how this is treated? I’ve tried googling but it’s hard as it’s a marine fish to treat
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new