Help coral identity

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rene42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rene42

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2020
Messages
105
Reaction score
22
Location
Astoria
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not very good photo I know but bought this at lfs under the name of assorted soft corals. Don’t know what it is

EEF53CCA-3706-406C-9A0B-72D28DD25A18.jpeg E0AE7997-F5D4-43CD-8ED7-4346AA53D66A.jpeg 3E2CDCFD-5AF2-4D8C-AC64-99A6FA3138FD.jpeg
 
hi,poss clove polyp?? pic with lights and open tommorow will help greatly :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new