HELP--customer service needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter tqui
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tqui

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2010
Messages
432
Reaction score
784
Location
mid-south
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Please -- would someone from this business response.... i have an order arrived damaged.. .been trying to contact you guy since Monday -- thru email, text and left a voicemail --called several time ---- so far, no one has responded....
 
Please -- would someone from the University of Davis Alumni association respond.... i have an ancient flame Kristin Cohen who I have lost track of when I lost my cell phone.. .been trying to contact her since November -- thru email, Facebook, and ---- so far, no one has responded....

I'm out of options, and since this worked once already I'm thinking it might work again?

My parameters are perfect, and I hope that they are contagious.

Stop Motion Roll GIF by Evan Hilton

No good reason not to try.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new