HELP: Cycling with fritz turbo start 900 + Dr Tims ammonia chloride

NoobishReefer22

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question about cycling fritz turbo start 900 with Dr Tims ammonia chloride. On the bottle of Dr Tims do I just add all the ammonia chloride at once? As in my recommended dosage for my tank its 80 gallons. Or do I dose a little bit daily when using with Fritz turbo start because what I did was added in turbo start waited 30 mins then added the recommended amount of Dr Tims that was stated on the bottle but I have seen cases where some people add a little daily.

Peair

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question about cycling fritz turbo start 900 with Dr Tims ammonia chloride. On the bottle of Dr Tims do I just add all the ammonia chloride at once? As in my recommended dosage for my tank its 80 gallons. Or do I dose a little bit daily when using with Fritz turbo start because what I did was added in turbo start waited 30 mins then added the recommended amount of Dr Tims that was stated on the bottle but I have seen cases where some people add a little daily.
When I cycled my tank I used fritz turbo start 900 only and I went by the dosage directions for the gallons of my tank on back of bottle, it's important not to let this stuff get warm more than a week, I kept it refrigerated.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back