Help decipher ICP results

helijamal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone help me to understand these results. I am not seeing nitrates in the results. Phosphates goes up and down and doesn't surprise me. Iron i already dose and will up the dosing. What do you recommend for iodine dosing? I don't know where the tin would come from as there is no metal in the system.

I am dosing trace elements and the Tank is doing well. I am using reef energy AB+ via dosing.

Thanks in Advance.

Jamie

Attachments

• Results_30584_en.pdf
    151.7 KB · Views: 37

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you read the subsequent pages on what they recommended? Your alkalinity, calcium and phosphates are a bit high. ReefEnergy AB+ won't have any bearing on these - but the ABCD Trace Elements will (refer to Red sea's website for which component adds which elements, and revise those dosages up or down accordingly).

OP
OP
helijamal

helijamal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did review the pages if you are referring to the drop down menu on each item. I got a little lazy testing phosphates and that is now back in line around .10. I am currently using trace elements by professional coral solutions in Australia and I am seeing good improvements in my tank. My alkalinity and calcium was a surprise as I have my trident running and was calibrated and was not seeing those high of readings. I changed the testing solution and recalibrated again as soon as i saw the ICP test today. I also tested alkalinity today (hannah) and found it was higher than my trident. Thanks,

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back