Help finding a drive shaft for mp40

mark.chester

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2015
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My drive shaft on my mp40 broke.

Tried calling ecotech but nobody answers

Where can i get this little piece from, everything else is good i just need this piece.

Or has anyone found something that's works in its place?

I know it came in the maintenance kit, but i can't find those any place.

Maybe someone had this part lying around from a kit they had
 
Ah sorry I thought you need the drive shaft nut. I was just looking for one as well and found these.
 
I ordered new shafts for my MP-10s. The whole wet side back and shaft come as one piece, it's called a
Wet Frame with Axle. Just a FYI;)
 
MP40 is not the same @Salty1962 it can be disassembled. This is how I lost my drive shaft nut. I have also a MP10 and didn't know that you can take mp40 apart.
 
MP40 is not the same @Salty1962 it can be disassembled. This is how I lost my drive shaft nut. I have also a MP10 and didn't know that you can take mp40 apart.
I forgot the 40&60 are different. They do have the nut holding the impeller shaft together. Thx for reminding me:)
 
The old mp40 use to have a seperate plastic bolt and nut that was the shaft. If so good luck finding a part they stopped making them a while ago.
Just open a help ticket. Most likely they will just send you a new qd wet side.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new