Help finding a stand?

Cerberusfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm moving my tank out of my mom's office, and she's sad about it and wants me to put another one in there. I'm going to downsize it to a 40 gallon but all the big name brands like red sea and waterbox she hates the stands for. So I'm going to have to set it up from scratch. But I can't find a stand she would like! The picture is of the style and color she wants. Light coloration and a rustic farmhouse look. Could anyone help me find a stand similar.yo that for a 40 gallon that I could put a sump inside? She also says it has to be a cabinet so she won't see any filtration or pipes.

Aadi+Rectangle+Aquarium+Stand.jpg

OP
OP
C

Cerberusfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Side note: I've even looked at places like aqueon, Petco, and PetSmart and didn't really find anything there either.

JCM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Build it. Or contract a local woodworker. Or repurpose a piece of furniture she likes.

OP
OP
C

Cerberusfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Build it. Or contract a local woodworker. Or repurpose a piece of furniture she likes.
I hate building furniture. I've built 2 of my own stands to find that out lol. She may be willing to contract a carpenter for it. And I may be able to reinforce something else. Thanks for those ideas

jiffyjhn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check Antique shops. I got a large Spanish sideboard there for my 32G with storage below. I use one side of it for tank controls/equipment/ato water, and the other side for storage.
Older furniture is larger and built solid with actual thick wood. I don't trust putting hundred of pounds on Amazon furniture.

OP
OP
C

Cerberusfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check Antique shops. I got a large Spanish sideboard there for my 32G with storage below. I use one side of it for tank controls/equipment/ato water, and the other side for storage.
Older furniture is larger and built solid with actual thick wood. I don't trust putting hundred of pounds on Amazon furniture.
That's actually a pretty good idea. I'll try that. Thank!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back