Help finding any info. on building a bow front stand

coralkiller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have looked and looked but I cannot seem to find any threads, sites or youtube videos that show you how to build a bow front cabinet. Anybody got any ideas???

mapn4reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know a guy who build custom things like that... Although hes expensive but at least he does A lousy job ;)

mrcoffee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mel is your stand big enough to get the SRO 5000 EXT under it? You said you built it to have a sump under it.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Carl, I saw a very nice design a while back for one. it was basically a rectangular stand with a bowfront piece of plywood on the top. the person then build the doors on teh front using verticle pieces of wood so they didnt have to do any wood bending yet had a bowed stand. they did a hood to match. the doors were hidden in the wood. looked really slick.

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Carl, I saw a very nice design a while back for one. it was basically a rectangular stand with a bowfront piece of plywood on the top. the person then build the doors on teh front using verticle pieces of wood so they didnt have to do any wood bending yet had a bowed stand. they did a hood to match. the doors were hidden in the wood. looked really slick.

good idea i would think it work fine long as your tank doesnt have a lot hanging off the front.

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(Yeah, Yeah, before Mel can say it, blank-blank sucks...)

heres another good reason im glad we are here .. blank blank would ban u or at least close your thread and delete it for posting another forums link on their site .. but R2R doesnt care or have rules against linking info from other sites. ran across another post last night where the one of the mods even said post good info on here you can link to whatever site long as its apropriate. <3 Revhtree :)

Last edited:

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mel is your stand big enough to get the SRO 5000 EXT under it? You said you built it to have a sump under it.

Yes... Although with the new tank location I'll not be building this one in the stand :) I got a fish room baby! Yea! :-D

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heres another good reason im glad we are here .. blank blank would ban u or at least close your thread and delete it for posting another forums link on their site .. but R2R doesnt care or have rules against linking info from other sites. ran across another post last night where the one of the mods even said post good info on here you can link to whatever site long as its apropriate. <3 Revhtree :)

That's just because reef central sucks... What's REALLY funny is... People who choose to use that moronic site even edit their posts on other not crappy sites just because they are afraid the idiots of reef central snoop on the not white trash web sites and ban them from their beergut guarded sewer... But clearly you can see that I for one don't really care if this thread hurts their wittl feewings ;)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 36.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 28.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back