HELP FINDING CLOWNFISH

  • Thread starter Thread starter walkdmc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

walkdmc

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2025
Messages
28
Reaction score
24
Location
Timberlake
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HELLO EVERYONE, I AM STARTING A NEW 250 GAL TANK AND I AM FINALLY READY TO ADD SOME FISH. IM STARTING OFF WITH 2 CLOWNFISH AND HAVE BEEN LOOKING AROUND FOR A GOOD PLACE TO BUY A PAIR. I CAME ACROSS "ARS CLOWNFISH" WHICH HAS WYSIWYG PAIRS AT REASONABLY FAIR PRICES. THE PAIRS LOOK GOOD WITH STILL PICTURES ALONG WITH VIDEOS OF EACH PAIR. MY QUESTION IS THIS, HAS ANYONE HAD ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS COMPANY AND IF SO HOW WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THEM? WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ANYONES EXPERIENCE GOOD OR BAD BEFORE I DECIDE WEATHER OR NOT TO GO WITH THEM, OR DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHO I SHOULD GO WITH. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
 
I would go to lfs and pic out 2 small 1" clowns and let them pair over time. This has worked well over the years.
If lfs is not an option order 2 small 1" clowns.
I have a pair of naked clowns that I bought together for $15 a piece.
Both were small and live in their own long tentacle nem now.
20250715_125855.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new