Help!Geo 612x2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jlombar1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jlombar1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2021
Messages
268
Reaction score
144
Location
Fairfax
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y'all. Okay, I'm having an issue. Running a Geo 612x2. It was working fine until about two weeks ago. Now when I turned the pumps on (feed and recirculating), I'm getting minimal CO2 into the reactor. I could run it wide open, and minimal CO2. Seems like the back pressure from the pumps is blocking CO2 from entering the reactor.

I changed the check valve and that did not fix the issue.
 
Maybe you have a leak in the co2 feed hose?
You could replace all sections for little cost.
I assume your co2 tank is full and you have no issues with your gauges or regulator...
 
Is there water in the tubing between the outlet of the check valve and the inlet of the Co2 connection?
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new