OP
OP
Z

zbryant91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy to report that I have had no more trips since removing the powerhead. Just got a new Octo pulse 2 in yesterday and all is well.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy to report that I have had no more trips since removing the powerhead. Just got a new Octo pulse 2 in yesterday and all is well.
Fantastic! Happy reefing!

Ronny Bello

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Power strip thats surge and gfi and they have slots on them to hang on wall or stand gives loop and out of the way. Works for me and never gets wet. Got them on wall for now till I build a cabinet for all power to be isolated away from water.

OP
OP
Z

zbryant91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pulled 1 of my Hydor koralia's out a month ago that was the obvious culprit and have had no more trips. Until today. Got up this morning and had an alert that one of my power bars lost power. reset the gfci and about 30 minutes later it tripped again. during my lunch break I pulled out the other Hydor powerhead and no more trips so far... Not sure what is causing them to crap out but it is pretty annoying. first one was about 4 years old. this one, only 2.

Guess I'll be buying another octo pulse 2...

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 27.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 30.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back