Help, how can i remove snails from tubes?

SaltWaterGoby

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2019
Messages
33
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, i recently saw that my trochus snails had babies. I wanted to clean my reactor but thats when i saw that there are babies in my reactor and the reactor tubes.
I counted how many there are and i counted about 40 snails. How can i remove them without damaging/killing them?
IMG_20210416_104506.jpg
IMG_20210416_104544.jpg
 
hi, bottle brush ,taped to stick if ness..??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new