Help I’d this algae please

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Messages
2,594
Reaction score
4,686
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

It has come on a drag originally as just 2 leaf branch. I have kept it in the back of my AIO where it gets some light and it is doing really well sometimes I think too well but I have no idea of what type it is and if I should really avoid it.

can you advise please?

D2C9E8CB-C635-4111-9A73-D3D38E6AFDA3.jpeg 78FD3ED7-6721-4CD9-8901-C5951170EDDF.jpeg
 

Leaf Caulerpa Prolifera Marine Macro​

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new