Help identify this pest

Mark.0015

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I've noticed a few of these pests (I assume) on my live rock. Does anybody know what they are and if I should remove them? Thank you!
IMG_20211122_142506.jpg
IMG_20211122_142515.jpg
IMG_20211122_142558.jpg
 
The smaller whiteish ones on the left look like pineapple sponges (and they may in fact all be pineapple sponges). Pineapple sponges are harmless and beneficial for your tank.
Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new