Help identify this pest

Mark.0015

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I've noticed a few of these pests (I assume) on my live rock. Does anybody know what they are and if I should remove them? Thank you!
IMG_20211122_142506.jpg
IMG_20211122_142515.jpg
IMG_20211122_142558.jpg
 
The smaller whiteish ones on the left look like pineapple sponges (and they may in fact all be pineapple sponges). Pineapple sponges are harmless and beneficial for your tank.
Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new