Help Identify this

tsimaskillz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2019
Messages
63
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an anemone and its new but I cant seem to identify him, his bottom looks like its splitting in half a little.

anenome.jpg
 
Long tentical, as noted by the speckles and that it is sand dwelling.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new