Help identify unknown specimen

Cole nelson

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2018
Messages
49
Reaction score
12
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was observing my tank and to my surprise I ran into something very strange that caught my eye. It seems to be a type of snail but without a shell. This “snail” is a little smaller than a dime. Help would be appreciated! It’s kinda creepy! *See images below*
1571088512612.jpeg

1571088542296.jpeg

1571088580792.jpeg
 
Some type of limpet is my guess?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new