Help identifying coral please

moosevandyke

Never a dull moment in keeping a reef tank.
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2021
Messages
317
Reaction score
265
Location
Fort Collins
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. I was sold this as a named sps from the vendor. I know all pieces can look different but this has zero resemblance:) ideas would be great! Thanks

IMG_4022.jpeg IMG_4033.jpeg IMG_4023.jpeg IMG_4034.jpeg IMG_4024.jpeg
 
Lets make some wild guesses :cool: to get this game rolling.

OP -You need to let us know if we guess the name this was sold to you as!

Garf Bonzai
Walt Disney
Home wrecker
Orange Passion
Rainbow tenuis

That's for these Blue Light Pictures, its a pretty colony.
Can you post some white- daylight images.
And folks, if you have no clue you can still guess or provide your own name for this colony.
Huey Lewis Pointing GIF by ABC Network
 
I don't have any under whites and my lights are off but will snag one tomorrow when everyone wakes up. Here is a top down just suing my iPhone it the colors are not far off from this. just obviously a little deeper but not much. I will let you guys know when ya guess:)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3305.jpeg
    IMG_3305.jpeg
    269.8 KB · Views: 52
I don't have any under whites and my lights are off but will snag one tomorrow when everyone wakes up. Here is a top down just suing my iPhone it the colors are not far off from this. just obviously a little deeper but not much. I will let you guys know when ya guess:)
ARC Starry nights… that’s my guess.
 
Lets make some wild guesses :cool: to get this game rolling.

OP -You need to let us know if we guess the name this was sold to you as!

Garf Bonzai
Walt Disney
Home wrecker
Orange Passion
Rainbow tenuis

That's for these Blue Light Pictures, its a pretty colony.
Can you post some white- daylight images.
And folks, if you have no clue you can still guess or provide your own name for this colony.
Huey Lewis Pointing GIF by ABC Network
I have the Walt, Homewrecker and orange passion.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new