Help identifying coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sdot
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sdot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
2,448
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a couple of corals up a couple of days ago, i hoping someone could help me identify these corals. Sorry for the bad pix...

20210508_182017.jpg


20210508_182021.jpg
 
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
I picked up a couple of corals up a couple of days ago, i hoping someone could help me identify these corals. Sorry for the bad pix...

20210508_182017.jpg


20210508_182021.jpg
All of these are acros. I’m not sure about all of them but the middle right Greenish Acro looks like an Acropora Millepora.
 
Hey thanks... im sorry i should have clarified. The 1st photo im refering to the acro in the center of the pic, i know they are all are acro's; im asking for specific names if anyone know
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new