Help identifying Dinoflagellates

Novsublime

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Location
york
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was hoping someone could help me identify these Dino’s so I can come up with a plan of attack any help would be appreciated. I am running a small uv and trying to get my nutrients up. I have lowered my lights and shortened my light cycle. I’ve also been dosing phyto and have added pods. But nothing seems to be helping to much. Any advice would be appreciated

IMG_2297.jpeg IMG_2296.jpeg IMG_2295.jpeg IMG_2294.jpeg
 
Ammonia 0
Nitrate 5.00 ppm
Nitrite 0
P.O 4 is 0
Salt 1.025
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new