Help identifying dinoflagellates

jffryngyn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I need help identifying this specific dino. I'll have a picture showing it through a microscope. If you guys have any advice on battling this that would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_1503.png
IMG_1506.png
 
You need more magnification first on your scope so ppl can help. Cheers
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new