Help identifying this!

katiemcguan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1B7DC93A-6485-46F2-9B51-D363E3829CD3.jpeg
 
Looks like GSP, but I’m not sure!! Here, That is when it’s mad and closed.
02A84F2D-AEEC-4198-9E0C-CCB359B44F43.png
54F4E454-B877-4969-B82E-D77A03399F9D.png



And when it’s open


89007069-66D5-4350-B512-C927B31DBCDE.png
8DC25CD9-9141-4688-851E-633B0D616039.png
247B8DB3-D618-48B2-AF06-BF2A541A6F89.png
upon closer look at the picture, i concur it does look like GSP and the yellow stuff looks like a sponge.
 
Looks like GSP, but I’m not sure!! Here, That is when it’s mad and closed.
02A84F2D-AEEC-4198-9E0C-CCB359B44F43.png
54F4E454-B877-4969-B82E-D77A03399F9D.png



And when it’s open


89007069-66D5-4350-B512-C927B31DBCDE.png
8DC25CD9-9141-4688-851E-633B0D616039.png
247B8DB3-D618-48B2-AF06-BF2A541A6F89.png
thank you so much !! Do you have any tips on making it happy again? This tank was given to me by my aunt who didn’t have a lot of time to care for it so I’m trying to make everything right again!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new