Help Identity these please...

TexasBurnsy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
DFW
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found these 2 groups of what appear to be eggs of some sort. They are about half the size of your pinky fingernail and in 2 rows. They were not there a week ago - and suddenly have appeared in my mixed reef tank. Anyone help me!?! Thanks

IMG_8582.jpeg
 
I found these 2 groups of what appear to be eggs of some sort. They are about half the size of your pinky fingernail and in 2 rows. They were not there a week ago - and suddenly have appeared in my mixed reef tank. Anyone help me!?! Thanks

IMG_8582.jpeg
Any chance you've got a crown conch or similar, larger snail?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new