Help!! Idk what this is!!!

MikeRizz88

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2020
Messages
81
Reaction score
59
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please help with some advice! I have no clue what this is at all. It’s about 2 inches long at least. Has anyone dealt with this before? If so please help with some advice!! Very much appreciated!!! Thank you

5A82BEEB-8B21-4270-A5B7-7F01123F7EAE.jpeg DD91A5D3-635A-4C16-9C93-66EDA49E228B.jpeg
 
Difficult to tell exactly with the picture in blue lights. Retake pic with a white light so we can see detail and coloration. I can't tell if it is a worm vs a string of snail eggs!
 
Nerite snail eggs
 
I googled searched what you suggested but I was trying to focus the picture at the white worm looking thing?? Lol sorry
 
Wow!!! That’s insane!! definitely are correct!!! Thank you everyone for the info. Should I just leave it? Turkey bast it off? Is it a nuisance? Or what would you all recommend?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new