Help in ID eggs on glass

clockman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
18
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these astrea snail eggs? Nassarius? Turbo? Those are the only snails I have. I think all my cerith snails have disappeared/died.

eggs.jpg
 
Are these astrea snail eggs? Nassarius? Turbo? Those are the only snails I have. I think all my cerith snails have disappeared/died.

eggs.jpg
Pretty sure those are nassarius eggs.
 
Bingo! Yes, I caught the Nassarius adding to its stash on the glass. Do they hatch/survive?

eggs2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new