HELP: LPS infection killing coral

A few weeks after the dip update:
No more bailouts since the dip and all symptoms have improved on 2 of the remaining 3 LPS which does leave me to believe it was a bacterial infection, and no worms fell off either during the dip. In general the entire tank is now looking healthy, thanks so much everyone for all your help! I'm still going to wait a few months before replacing any LPS just in case and give them a dip in chemiclean before adding them aswell. Thanks again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new