Help: Maxspect 330

Montiguy1287

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a brand new xf330 and set it up per the instructions. I can’t get the pump to start. The controller shows the manual pattern and speed for about 3 seconds and then switches to off. It’ll switch back to the pattern and speed a few seconds later but then reverts back to off. Any ideas?

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First things, do you have it plugged into the correct outlet, their are 2 plugs for 2 pumps on the controller, I know my 2nd pump will do this because nothing is hooked up to it. If it’s connected to the 1st plug then I would check the connection as it may not be sensing the pump.

OP
OP
M

Montiguy1287

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is connected properly and I just checked connection and it’s very good.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Jeff@CoralVue, any ideas?

#MODS, can you move this thread to either the Maxspect or coralvue forum so it can get the proper attention. Unless the OP wants it to stay here.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's good here, and now that jeff has been tagged he should be able to get some help. Otherwise if we move it to maxspect forum, a user who knows the answer may not see this thread :)

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a brand new xf330 and set it up per the instructions. I can’t get the pump to start. The controller shows the manual pattern and speed for about 3 seconds and then switches to off. It’ll switch back to the pattern and speed a few seconds later but then reverts back to off. Any ideas?
@Jeff@CoralVue, any ideas?

#MODS, can you move this thread to either the Maxspect or coralvue forum so it can get the proper attention. Unless the OP wants it to stay here.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are experiencing. I would suggest emailing our technical support team at [email protected] so that we can help diagnose and fix the issue there. We look forward to hearing from you!

Back