Help me aquascape

BRS

onlyreefsnobeef

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hello guys this is my first aquascape I've done that needs epoxy, the epoxy isn't working, I bought 2 part dd epoxy in gray for some base rock, any tips for this, ill add pics if needed just don't want to move as I have knee issues

Top Shelf Aquatics

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hello guys this is my first aquascape I've done that needs epoxy, the epoxy isn't working, I bought 2 part dd epoxy in gray for some base rock, any tips for this, ill add pics if needed just don't want to move as I have knee issues
Takes a while to set up. Get a roll of kite string and use it to tie the pieces in place.

BRS

F i s h y

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I recommend @Glue Masters thin super glue and sand or rock powder. No need for epoxy or anything else.

276511.jpeg
20210703_013349.jpg
20210703_013549.jpg

Fritz
BRS

A2dahlberg

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
If that's the stuff off of Amazon for 2 tubs for $10. I would kind of wrap it around the joints and let them sit. While waiting I pushed crumble from the rock I broke into the joints to cover the seam. Once it cures your good. The trick is pushing the epoxy into the cracks and crevasses on both rocks. I used a scrapper from Harbor Freight.

OP
O

onlyreefsnobeef

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
If that's the stuff off of Amazon for 2 tubs for $10. I would kind of wrap it around the joints and let them sit. While waiting I pushed crumble from the rock I broke into the joints to cover the seam. Once it cures your good. The trick is pushing the epoxy into the cracks and crevasses on both rocks. I used a scrapper from Harbor Freight.
Okay, its not a whole ton and the rocks I'm using are heavy, its just the two stacked on each side, also gonna put out some small over hangs

Reef Breeders