Help me brainstorm!

NotReefsafe

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2022
Messages
336
Reaction score
211
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help me brainstorm a tank designed around shrimp

I have this tank: https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/aquamaxx-rectangular-low-iron-rimless-aquarium-9-6-gallon.html
along with a kessil A80 and a Sicce nano voyager for equipment. I'd like some help brainstorming what to put in it!

Only requirements are it must have at least one shrimp and be as low maintenence as possible!

Ideas so far:
1) Fill it with aiptaisia, berghia, and a peppermint shrimp

2) A pair of harlequin shrimp and a ton of asterinas and micro brittles (corals?)

3) A single cleaner (skunk, pederson, or ...) shrimp, trimma gobies, and toadstools

4) ??

Interested to hear some more ideas and if anyone has any thoughts regarding how I could accomplish the above
 
1) Fill it with aiptaisia, berghia, and a peppermint shrimp
This won't work as the berghia will reproduce very quickly and thr aiptasia won't be able to keep up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new