Help me choose!

  • Thread starter Thread starter chefmike
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chefmike

Cooking with corals
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
123
Reaction score
1
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking at replacing my Kodak Z740 and I have narrowed it down to two different cameras...Nikon D40X or Canon Rebel XT. I want to be able to upgrade the lenses eventually but also want to be able to take simple pics of the kids, etc. I would also prefer the one that will also allow my wife to use on automatic settings...she wants a point and shoot but I want more versatility.

Any input/info would be great.
 
Are you buying new or used? Both of those cameras are close to one another in terms of features. If you're not opposed to buying used, I would suggest something like a Canon 30D or 40D that will have more features than an entry level rebel and will cost about the same. You can buy used from ebay or go with B&H who will include a warranty.
 
ifyou have a costco membership you can get a good deal on a package with some nice kit lenses with an xsi or even the 50d
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new