Help me decide on a Marine Beta

What Marine Beta should I get?

  • Fine Spotted

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Regular

    Votes: 2 50.0%

  • Total voters
    4
They're both pretty much the same except pattern aren't they? It all comes down to personal preference, which ever you choose find one that is eating frozen, they can be stubborn to switch from live.
 
They're both pretty much the same except pattern aren't they? It all comes down to personal preference, which ever you choose find one that is eating frozen, they can be stubborn to switch from live.
Yes, I just don't know if $150 is worth it for a fish that has small spots, as opposed to a regular one for $75.
 
Wow, didn't realize there was that much of a difference in price. Well if the one for $150 is eating frozen and you like its looks more then go for it. They're a really hardy fish with a great personality. I had mine for 8 yrs, it was the first SW fish I owned.
 
Yes, they are great fish. They are very reclusive though. Ours always hid behind the rocks all day.
 
The fine spot is rarer, but personally I prefer the looks of the regular.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new