Help me decide on my last fish.

  • Thread starter Thread starter EtxReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EtxReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
100
Reaction score
76
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My display is a 75gal planet with a 30gal sump for reference, and a large amount of live rock with plenty of hiding spaces. Looking for one last fish for color and or personality.

Current stocking is:
Dwarf flame angel
Yellow coris wrasse
Picasso clown pair
Yellow watchmen goby
Orchid dottyback

For the last I am considering:
Helfrichi firefish
Tailspot blenny
Pearly jawfish
Golden head sleeper goby
 
Why not a tomini tang? Stay relativly small and pound algae in tank. Had one in my 75g for 3 years.

For your list iwould go pearly jawfish if you have a decent sand bed with some snail shells and coral.peices laying around. They are entertaining
 
Why not a tomini tang? Stay relativly small and pound algae in tank. Had one in my 75g for 3 years.

For your list iwould go pearly jawfish if you have a decent sand bed with some snail shells and coral.peices laying around. They are entertaining
I’d love a Tomini, I just figure with there being 7 fish that might be pushing it.
 
I have a bristletooth tang, but that might push the limits. Off your list I would go with the tailspot. I have one and they are great. They eat algae and live the nori
 
All those fish are relatively small. Agreed on the tomini or one of its cousins
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new