HELP ME ECOTECH!

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, I demand an explanation, I went out and brought a Ecotech Vortech Mp10mQD from my LFS and I get home and I am so excited to plug it in and check out all the modes but when I complete the registration it 'sends' a verification email to people but NOT ME because I tried two different times with two different phones and emails and wow, no bloody verification email. So I BETTER get a Bloody explanation because I spent money on this and swear to god Ecotech if I do not get this fixed I hope enjoy spending MY money.

Letterkenny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are just trying to register for a Mobius account, I would double check that all inputs are correct. Then, I would go to whatever email provider you are using and make sure that it isn’t going to some other folder, etc. At the end of the day, it’s an automated process so either you are a). Not entering in the email correctly, b). You entered it correctly but your email provider/spam filters/smart email filters are moving it to a location other than your inbox, or c). you are not on the right screen to register and create an account (such as lost password vs create).

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay, I demand an explanation, I went out and brought a Ecotech Vortech Mp10mQD from my LFS and I get home and I am so excited to plug it in and check out all the modes but when I complete the registration it 'sends' a verification email to people but NOT ME because I tried two different times with two different phones and emails and wow, no bloody verification email. So I BETTER get a Bloody explanation because I spent money on this and swear to god Ecotech if I do not get this fixed I hope enjoy spending MY money.

Did you check your spam folder? This might not be a ETM fault at all.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
alrighty.jpg

OP
OP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup! Is it normal for the flow pump to make a slight vibration sound on the motor because at 100% and def at 100% short wave pulse it would make a vibration sound but in 60% and lower its virtually silent...

Letterkenny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup! Is it normal for the flow pump to make a slight vibration sound on the motor because at 100% and def at 100% short wave pulse it would make a vibration sound but in 60% and lower its virtually silent...
I don’t think there is a question here or you answered it yourself?

OP
OP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh okay, the bottom looks like it is sticking out a bit, its a good pump though and unlike my old pump, this pump is getting rid of most of my dead spots and my fish seem to like although it isn't creating nearly as much surface agitation, still got a bit of ripples but not heaps,

OP
OP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and is it still like, in feed mode and anything less than 40%, the wet and dry sides will detach? I will not be using vinegar though,

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back