Help me ID my clowns?

chriscenter1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2014
Messages
18
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The title says it all! These came with a used system I purchased and I'm looking to find their "names", if any, before I rehome them. As a side note, any thoughts on reasonable selling price would be appreciated. Thanks for the expertise.

#1: ?

2016-10-11_19-29-51_099%202016-10-12T00_48_02.000_zps91nhnwlg.jpeg


#2: DaVinci I believe?

Side 1:
2016-10-11_19-30-09_731%202016-10-12T00_52_55.064_zpsv0co9tl5.jpeg


Side 2: (bottom left)
2016-10-11_19-53-42_415_zpswuek0scc.jpeg
 
Pretty clowns!:)
I have no clue :confused: but at least this will get you a bump and hopefully someone will chime in!;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new