Help me ID this chalice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tommy B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tommy B

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2024
Messages
168
Reaction score
204
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of chalice do I have? Echinophyllia, Mycedium, Oxypora? I am stumped on this one.

Any trade names you can think of?

chalice.jpg
 
Probably Echinophyllia. Looks like a convict of some variety.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new