Help me ID this coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter kz4q66
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kz4q66

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
112
Reaction score
109
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please help me ID this piece of coral. I has it for quite sometime but could not recall its name. Thanks!
IMG_20180724_185710025.jpg
 
I see a lot of people from the internet called it "Flame From Hell". Is that the official nickname or people just made it up? Just curious.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new