Help me ID this found on glass. Flatworm?

PreziosoReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2022
Messages
52
Reaction score
29
Location
Orance County, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 month old tank, with only a few corals at this point Found this guy on the glass. About 1/4” long at most. Any help if I should remove.

IMG_4760.jpeg IMG_4759.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new