Help me id this thing

Lb9234

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Loveland
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HELP! I bought a 20 lb live rock that came with a bunch of mushrooms and than this morning at around 5:00 am so the lights were still off I saw this red and white creature come out looks almost like a caterpillar and has spikes....I tried to identify it but I can't seem to match the picture with anything...it doesn't have fuzzy spikes like a bristle worm I think....if you know what this is please help me, it is also round and not flat if that helps

IMG20220614053619.jpg IMG20220614053614.jpg IMG20220614053511.jpg Snapchat-1056151254.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new