Help me identify my torch

gusodaniel123!

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
FT
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this torch labeled as a holy grail torch and to be honest it doesn’t look like one and i cant find identification. Anyone have a idea on what it is?
Pictures below are normal tank light then under full blue and full white then mixed.

IMG_2045.jpeg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new