Help me identify this coral please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slcwinder
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Slcwinder

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2019
Messages
165
Reaction score
98
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this coral as a frag about 6 months ago and I cannot for the life of me remember what it is. Needless to say it’s done well in my system, but what is it??
20251206_210438_AAE4C710-1822-44A8-A7AD-7189473AFC8E.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new