Help me identify this coral please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slcwinder
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Slcwinder

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2019
Messages
165
Reaction score
97
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this coral as a frag about 6 months ago and I cannot for the life of me remember what it is. Needless to say it’s done well in my system, but what is it??
20251206_210438_AAE4C710-1822-44A8-A7AD-7189473AFC8E.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new