Help me identify whats on my Torch

gmeazy01

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
122
Reaction score
44
Location
california
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if you all can see on the photo- these tiny hair-like attached on the corals body/stem.

I reAlly don’t know what they are. Please help.

Thanks!

C13B3DC7-4DE3-4B82-AD18-2FF54C8E61E8.jpeg D3F31029-47AC-4AB5-830B-97778E9AB972.jpeg 6F9EE5F8-82F7-405A-947C-03190BF49BA9.jpeg
 
I don't see them in the photos, but if they are what I think they are then they are harmless. Sorry, I can't remember the name.

@KJ
@ReefSquad
 
Can barely see them. You could dip and scrub for some piece of mind.
 
So if you all can see on the photo- these tiny hair-like attached on the corals body/stem.

I reAlly don’t know what they are. Please help.

Thanks!

C13B3DC7-4DE3-4B82-AD18-2FF54C8E61E8.jpeg D3F31029-47AC-4AB5-830B-97778E9AB972.jpeg 6F9EE5F8-82F7-405A-947C-03190BF49BA9.jpeg
Probably spirorbid worms. Would need a better image to tell but I’m pretty sure that’s what this is. They’re harmless, I have them all over my glass and on the skeletons of a few of my corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new