Help me make an offer

jmsilhy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I hope this is not against forum rules, I'm fairly new here. I've been hunting for a tank, I want a rimless rectangular setup around 80-100 gal. Found this in CL: https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/for/d/dallas-saltwater-aquarium/7122325679.html

Piecing the information together from the posts and the seller txts, I found out that the lights are Radion XR15W G3 Pro. Skimmer is Reef Octopus, and Vortechs for water movement. Seems to have a good amount of live rock, I wouldn't count so much on the livestock, only a few corals maybe, since right now the tank is only keeping the rock wet and the fish are in a nano cube. If the tank is in good condition, how much would a fair offer be (I think 1800 is high)?

Thanks in advance.

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What model of the pumps and how old? The lights are prob worth about $300ish since you’re buying the whole set up. Without knowing the costs of the tank when it’s new, the models of the pumps and let’s assume there’s no scratches or cracks, I would pay $1000 max

OP
OP
J

jmsilhy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vortechs are MP10s as far as I can see, and the whole thing is around 3+ yrs old...

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
$1400 if he takes it down and has it ready to load
$1200 if he's making you empty and remove it

OP
OP
J

jmsilhy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for reviving this old thread but can you guys help me again, this time with this one:

I’ve seen it in person and looks pretty good, a couple of scratches inside. Right now we’re at 1.2k if I move it, I still think it’s too much considering the light (g2), but I’d like to know your opinions.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 58 45.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 44 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back